Main information:

Trausnitz Castle

Passageway (room 6)

 

Picture: Passageway

The passageway with its late Gothic ribbed vault was built under Duke Ludwig X, who moved to Trausnitz in 1516 as the co-regent of his brother Wilhelm in Landshut and immediately began making a number of alterations.

The passageway runs along the building on the courtyard side and provides a direct connection between the castle kitchen (the present cash desk area) and the New Knights' Hall.



| top |