The Old Knights' Hall was one of the first sections of the castle built in the High Middle Ages by Ludwig the Kelheimer and is the oldest hall in the castle.
Its function as a heated dining room for the court was taken over by the New Knights' Hall in the 15th century. The ribbed rib vault of the impressive pillared hall with its two aisles dates back to 1260/70.
Empfehlung in den sozialen Medien
Facebook Twitter Google Plus